Mindshare appointed to Volvo digital strategy
LONDON - Volvo has appointed Mindshare to deliver its natural search, digital PR and social media strategy for 2009 and beyond in the UK.
Mindshare has kick started the relationship by working with Volvo Cars UK and its team of specialists to ensure the Volvo website is optimised for SEO from the ground up.
This strategy will pave the way for the ongoing natural search campaign designed to drive quality traffic to the website and drive online conversions to test drive and brochure request.
Mindshare will also extend Volvo's digital PR strategy to social networks, creating a platform to listen and engage with audiences, including blogger outreach, event management and buzz tracking.
All digital PR and social media will be optimised for SEO as part of a natural and 100% ethical link building campaign, using a suite of keywords designed to bump up Volvo in natural search rankings.
Duncan Forrester, UK head of PR for Volvo, said: "It is clear to me that the benefits of social media are now equally as important, and in some circumstances arguably more important, than the traditional media that we have always worked with.
"The ability to segment audiences and target activities at key online influencers will play an important part in Volvo's forthcoming PR strategy.
"I'm looking forward to working with Mindshare to deliver this vital part of our communications strategy."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex