Mindshare appointed to Volvo digital strategy
LONDON - Volvo has appointed Mindshare to deliver its natural search, digital PR and social media strategy for 2009 and beyond in the UK.
Mindshare has kick started the relationship by working with Volvo Cars UK and its team of specialists to ensure the Volvo website is optimised for SEO from the ground up.
This strategy will pave the way for the ongoing natural search campaign designed to drive quality traffic to the website and drive online conversions to test drive and brochure request.
Mindshare will also extend Volvo's digital PR strategy to social networks, creating a platform to listen and engage with audiences, including blogger outreach, event management and buzz tracking.
All digital PR and social media will be optimised for SEO as part of a natural and 100% ethical link building campaign, using a suite of keywords designed to bump up Volvo in natural search rankings.
Duncan Forrester, UK head of PR for Volvo, said: "It is clear to me that the benefits of social media are now equally as important, and in some circumstances arguably more important, than the traditional media that we have always worked with.
"The ability to segment audiences and target activities at key online influencers will play an important part in Volvo's forthcoming PR strategy.
"I'm looking forward to working with Mindshare to deliver this vital part of our communications strategy."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London