Staniforth MD launches social media book for marketers
LONDON - Rob Brown, managing director of PR agency Staniforth, has launched a book on social media for PR and marketing professionals.
The book, titled 'Public Relations and the Social Web', includes advice on how to harness the benefits of social media and avoid the pitfalls.
Aimed at PR and marketing professionals, the book looks at social media from a UK perspective and aims to demystify the confusion surrounding the dangers for organisations getting involved in discussion online.
It also examines the theme of digital PR versus search engine optimisation and new ethics.
Brown said: "The book is about how radically PR is changing but it's about democracy as much as it is about PR.
"What it really addresses is the democratisation of communications and how that in turn is bringing about the democratisation of business and commerce."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London