Staniforth MD launches social media book for marketers
LONDON - Rob Brown, managing director of PR agency Staniforth, has launched a book on social media for PR and marketing professionals.
The book, titled 'Public Relations and the Social Web', includes advice on how to harness the benefits of social media and avoid the pitfalls.
Aimed at PR and marketing professionals, the book looks at social media from a UK perspective and aims to demystify the confusion surrounding the dangers for organisations getting involved in discussion online.
It also examines the theme of digital PR versus search engine optimisation and new ethics.
Brown said: "The book is about how radically PR is changing but it's about democracy as much as it is about PR.
"What it really addresses is the democratisation of communications and how that in turn is bringing about the democratisation of business and commerce."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)