Staniforth MD launches social media book for marketers
LONDON - Rob Brown, managing director of PR agency Staniforth, has launched a book on social media for PR and marketing professionals.
The book, titled 'Public Relations and the Social Web', includes advice on how to harness the benefits of social media and avoid the pitfalls.
Aimed at PR and marketing professionals, the book looks at social media from a UK perspective and aims to demystify the confusion surrounding the dangers for organisations getting involved in discussion online.
It also examines the theme of digital PR versus search engine optimisation and new ethics.
Brown said: "The book is about how radically PR is changing but it's about democracy as much as it is about PR.
"What it really addresses is the democratisation of communications and how that in turn is bringing about the democratisation of business and commerce."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London