Barracuda wins search brief from City & Guilds
LONDON - Barracuda Digital has won a pitch to handle the search marketing strategy for City & Guilds, the skills and training body.
Barracuda has a brief to drive natural search traffic to the City & Guilds website by optimising its search listings.
It plans to improve the site's rankings with on-page optimisation, new content creation, online PR and inbound link building.
Jumoke Oyadare, digital marketing manager for City & Guilds, said: "We understand that how we harness 'digital' is extremely important in order to continue being recognised as a global benchmark for workplace skills and professional development.
"Finding the right search marketing partner was therefore crucial and our selection procedure had to be thorough."
Barracuda's other clients include IPC Media, the London Stock Exchange and Virgin Media.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Manager Recruitment Genius £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 per annum, Guildford
- Website and Ecommerce Manager Amathus Drinks £30k basic and potential O.T.E £45K , Park Royal, NW10