Barracuda wins search brief from City & Guilds
LONDON - Barracuda Digital has won a pitch to handle the search marketing strategy for City & Guilds, the skills and training body.
Barracuda has a brief to drive natural search traffic to the City & Guilds website by optimising its search listings.
It plans to improve the site's rankings with on-page optimisation, new content creation, online PR and inbound link building.
Jumoke Oyadare, digital marketing manager for City & Guilds, said: "We understand that how we harness 'digital' is extremely important in order to continue being recognised as a global benchmark for workplace skills and professional development.
"Finding the right search marketing partner was therefore crucial and our selection procedure had to be thorough."
Barracuda's other clients include IPC Media, the London Stock Exchange and Virgin Media.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham