Barracuda wins search brief from City & Guilds
LONDON - Barracuda Digital has won a pitch to handle the search marketing strategy for City & Guilds, the skills and training body.
Barracuda has a brief to drive natural search traffic to the City & Guilds website by optimising its search listings.
It plans to improve the site's rankings with on-page optimisation, new content creation, online PR and inbound link building.
Jumoke Oyadare, digital marketing manager for City & Guilds, said: "We understand that how we harness 'digital' is extremely important in order to continue being recognised as a global benchmark for workplace skills and professional development.
"Finding the right search marketing partner was therefore crucial and our selection procedure had to be thorough."
Barracuda's other clients include IPC Media, the London Stock Exchange and Virgin Media.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London