Denstu India launches new division Citizen Dentsu
MUMBAI - Dentsu India has launched Citizen Dentsu, a new division which will focus on social communication by government and semi-government clients and for the CSR programmes of corporates.
The new division is headquartered in New Delhi and will have a footprint in Mumbai and Bangalore also. While Nagendra Choudhary is the director of the division, Harish Arora will oversee the creative function.
Citizen Dentsu currently handles clients like Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Delhi Development Authority, Delhi Government, Hindustan Latex Lifecare, Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust, Ministry of Tourism, National Aids Control Organization (TSG) and Delhi Police.
Typically in the agency business, we speak to consumers of products and brands. But today, there is a growing need to speak not just to consumers as consumers, but to consumers as citizens of India. Citizen Dentsu will be our specialized arm that will help with societal communications with sensitivity and appreciation that is somewhat different from commercial communications, says Sandeep Goyal, chairman, Dentsu India.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire