Bathstore launches May sale with direct push
LONDON - Specialist bathroom chain Bathstore is launching a £1.5m campaign, featuring direct response TV ads and door drops, to promote its May sale.
The campaign, created by WFCA, also includes in-store and point-of-sale promotional material to highlight that sale items have up to 50% off.
The TV element kicks off with a 30-second ad, followed by a mixture of 30- and 10-second ads. There will then be another series of 10-second ads targeting the second May Bank Holiday.
The ads feature water splashes, big bright 3D letters and "energising" music with a voiceover focusing on how Bathstore is "big on quality and big on savings".
The endline states: "Bathstore -- Now everyone can have a beautiful bathroom."
Along with 600,000 door drops there will also be 7.5m 16-page inserts running in titles including Daily Mail weekend, Sunday Times, House Beautiful, Grand Designs and The Guardian.
There will be a two-tiered press campaign with different creative for the national press and home interest magazines.
Press ads will run in the nationals, London Evening Standard, London Lite and thelondonpaper, with a final burst on May 27 with a "sale ends" message.
Brian Harris, head of marketing at Bathstore, said: "We wanted to emphasise that people don't need to abandon plans of a dream bathroom because of the recession.
"The new campaign promotes the size of the sale and the fact that we have some of the very best deals around.
"We asked WFCA to deliver a campaign with cut-through and a strong call to action, which they delivered perfectly."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire