Ericsson awards global ad account to Lowe
LONDON - Swedish telecoms brand Ericsson has moved its global advertising account out of Ogilvy Worldwide to Lowe Worldwide after a four-way pitch.
According to US reports, Lowe beat Ogilvy in the final round after Publicis and McCann Erickson were eliminated at an earlier stage.
Work will focus particularly on Ericsson's growth markets of China, Brazil and India, but the account will be led by Lowe's Swedish agency Lowe Brindfors.
The brief is to focus on digital, social media and experiential marketing in addition to traditional media.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London