Ericsson awards global ad account to Lowe
LONDON - Swedish telecoms brand Ericsson has moved its global advertising account out of Ogilvy Worldwide to Lowe Worldwide after a four-way pitch.
According to US reports, Lowe beat Ogilvy in the final round after Publicis and McCann Erickson were eliminated at an earlier stage.
Work will focus particularly on Ericsson's growth markets of China, Brazil and India, but the account will be led by Lowe's Swedish agency Lowe Brindfors.
The brief is to focus on digital, social media and experiential marketing in addition to traditional media.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London