Ericsson awards global ad account to Lowe
LONDON - Swedish telecoms brand Ericsson has moved its global advertising account out of Ogilvy Worldwide to Lowe Worldwide after a four-way pitch.
According to US reports, Lowe beat Ogilvy in the final round after Publicis and McCann Erickson were eliminated at an earlier stage.
Work will focus particularly on Ericsson's growth markets of China, Brazil and India, but the account will be led by Lowe's Swedish agency Lowe Brindfors.
The brief is to focus on digital, social media and experiential marketing in addition to traditional media.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London