Manser joins Space to manage South West clients
LONDON - Integrated agency Space has hired Steve Manser as a senior account director at its Exeter office.
Manser joins after five years at Exeter-based RH Advertising where he was an account director handling clients including Confused.com and Exeter City FC.
At Space he will work on new business activity in the South West in addition to handling existing clients in the region -- the South West Regional Development Agency, South West Tourism and Visit Devon.
David Atkinson, managing partner at Space, said: "Steve's knowledge of the region and his wealth of experience in both public and private sector make him an exciting appointment and we know that his impact will be felt immediately, both with current business, and also future prospects."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)