British sports brand Gola revamps its website
LONDON - The original British sports brand Gola has launched a new website, which for the first time combines the Gola Classics and Gola Sport lines under one roof.
The gola.co.uk site has been designed with Gola's international, fashion conscious customer base in mind and features a contemporary new look combined with understated styling.
Developed by Lancashire based agency Motionlab, the site features an extensive product database that highlights a wide selection of current styles of Gola footwear, clothing, bags and accessories that are available across the globe.
Visitors can buy a select range of Gola merchandise via the new online shop.
A detailed timeline introduces browsers on the site to the history and succession of the Gola brand since it was established back in 1905.
The news section incorporates up to the minute information regarding developments and issues about the brand, while the My Gola section features downloadable content and competitions.
Donna Hill, PR & marketing manager, at Gola, said: "The new website will combine the Classics, Sport and diffusion lines under one roof for the first time.
"The site is clean and easy to navigate and as a result of consumer feedback the site will now feature an online shop."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players negotiable, London
- Digital Senior Sales Executive Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London