Geronimo strengthens planning department
LONDON - Integrated agency Geronimo has hired Scott Cooper as a senior planner.
Cooper joins from Archibald Ingall Stretton, where he was the lead planner on the O2 Business and Corporate accounts.
He will work across all of Geronimo's clients, which include Direct Line, Direct Line for Business, ING Direct, Seat Automotive, Seat Fleet, Sara Lee, GlaxoSmithKline and BBC Worldwide.
Andy Snuggs, managing director at Geronimo, said: "In this tough climate you need to invest in order to grow.
"We're working with our clients differently to create value for them and their customers, and great strategic planning is at the core of this.
"Scott's CV speaks for itself and with his finance and B2B experience he'll fit right in at Geronimo."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London