Real Digital opens first regional sales office
LONDON - Digital print and data company Real Digital has opened its first regional sales office in Leeds and has appointed a team of three to run it.
The Leeds office will focus on developing and managing new business from the north of England as well as supporting existing client activity.
All print communications will be produced at Real Digital's head office in Croydon.
The move to open a regional sales office comes on the back of strong growth with sales in 2008 increasing by 67% and additional growth of 69% reported in Q1 2009.
The new division will be headed up by Gary Wild, who joins as regional sales director from James McNaughton.
Wild has worked in the print and paper industry since 1977 including stints at paper merchant Robert Horne and Leeds-based MoDo.
Wild is joined by Peter Saunders, who has been appointed as estimator, and Jo McDermott, who joins as account manager.
Saunders previously worked at Leeds-based print and direct marketing agency John Blackburn, while McDermott joins from Lettershop Group.
Andy Ruddle, sales and marketing director at Real Digital International, said: "We have had tremendous success to date without fully promoting ourselves outside the South East.
"Opening the office in Leeds shows our commitment to the area and provides a great opportunity to offer our unique digital print and data services to marketers and print buyers across the country."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- Design Director (FMCG) become £55-65K, Central London