YouGov founder Shakespeare launches PR agency as chairman
LONDON - YouGov founder Stephan Shakespeare is helping to launch a PR agency called Westbourne Communications in the role of non-executive chairman.
According to PR Week, Shakespeare has teamed up with former Portland PR lobbyist James Bethell, who has taken the role of managing director.
Bethell said the agency would focus on embracing digital communications. It will draw on the resources of the ConservativeHome website and is based in the same building.
ConservativeHome was founded by Shakespeare and covers news stories about the Tories.
For more on this story visit the PR Week website.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London