YouGov founder Shakespeare launches PR agency as chairman
LONDON - YouGov founder Stephan Shakespeare is helping to launch a PR agency called Westbourne Communications in the role of non-executive chairman.
According to PR Week, Shakespeare has teamed up with former Portland PR lobbyist James Bethell, who has taken the role of managing director.
Bethell said the agency would focus on embracing digital communications. It will draw on the resources of the ConservativeHome website and is based in the same building.
ConservativeHome was founded by Shakespeare and covers news stories about the Tories.
For more on this story visit the PR Week website.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London