YouGov founder Shakespeare launches PR agency as chairman
LONDON - YouGov founder Stephan Shakespeare is helping to launch a PR agency called Westbourne Communications in the role of non-executive chairman.
According to PR Week, Shakespeare has teamed up with former Portland PR lobbyist James Bethell, who has taken the role of managing director.
Bethell said the agency would focus on embracing digital communications. It will draw on the resources of the ConservativeHome website and is based in the same building.
ConservativeHome was founded by Shakespeare and covers news stories about the Tories.
For more on this story visit the PR Week website.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Head Of Brand And Comms Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Animator - Brand ID Periscope Recruitment LLP £250 - £350 per day, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap Competitive Salary, South East England
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap Competitive Salary, South East England