Imagini expands personality test to online retailers
LONDON - Imagini, the digital communications agency behind the VisualDNA personality test, is moving its platform into online retail, allowing sellers to target consumers and offer goods based on their VisualDNA results.
VisualDNA Shops, which goes live today, allows online retailers to create product recommendations, such as mobile phones, digital cameras and watches, for shoppers after they take the VisualDNA test.
The test asks the user general questions, such as "What makes you feel free?" with 15 various images in which the user must select the one that best suits them.
At the end of the VisualDNA Shops test, the user is given the results of their test, with product recommendations based on their answers.
Retailers or bloggers are able to embed the VisualDNA Shops widget on their website and get a percentage of the profits for every sale.
The products offered are from Amazon.com and Imagini said partnerships are planned with eBay and Shopping.com in the coming weeks.
As well as the free widget, there's also a 'Pro' set up available for $2.99 a month.
A Pro membership allows retailers to put their own product recommendations in place for different profiles of shopper. Pro users can also look at which other sites have been visited by people with similar preferences.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire