Imagini expands personality test to online retailers
LONDON - Imagini, the digital communications agency behind the VisualDNA personality test, is moving its platform into online retail, allowing sellers to target consumers and offer goods based on their VisualDNA results.
VisualDNA Shops, which goes live today, allows online retailers to create product recommendations, such as mobile phones, digital cameras and watches, for shoppers after they take the VisualDNA test.
The test asks the user general questions, such as "What makes you feel free?" with 15 various images in which the user must select the one that best suits them.
At the end of the VisualDNA Shops test, the user is given the results of their test, with product recommendations based on their answers.
Retailers or bloggers are able to embed the VisualDNA Shops widget on their website and get a percentage of the profits for every sale.
The products offered are from Amazon.com and Imagini said partnerships are planned with eBay and Shopping.com in the coming weeks.
As well as the free widget, there's also a 'Pro' set up available for $2.99 a month.
A Pro membership allows retailers to put their own product recommendations in place for different profiles of shopper. Pro users can also look at which other sites have been visited by people with similar preferences.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London