Neo helps ActionAid revamp supporter magazine
LONDON - Development charity ActionAid has relaunched its supporter magazine after five years, changing its name from Common Cause to Action.
The new look magazine was designed with creative agency Neo, which won a pitch for the project earlier this year.
Stephanie Ross, editorial manager at ActionAid, said: "It has been five years since we last revised the look and content of our magazine.
"The ActionAid brand has been updated considerably and we felt it was time to make sure the magazine was still delivering what readers wanted."
Action will initially go out to 180,000 supporters, with the number set to increase for further issues. It will publish in February, June and October.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London