Neo helps ActionAid revamp supporter magazine
LONDON - Development charity ActionAid has relaunched its supporter magazine after five years, changing its name from Common Cause to Action.
The new look magazine was designed with creative agency Neo, which won a pitch for the project earlier this year.
Stephanie Ross, editorial manager at ActionAid, said: "It has been five years since we last revised the look and content of our magazine.
"The ActionAid brand has been updated considerably and we felt it was time to make sure the magazine was still delivering what readers wanted."
Action will initially go out to 180,000 supporters, with the number set to increase for further issues. It will publish in February, June and October.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London