Neo helps ActionAid revamp supporter magazine
LONDON - Development charity ActionAid has relaunched its supporter magazine after five years, changing its name from Common Cause to Action.
The new look magazine was designed with creative agency Neo, which won a pitch for the project earlier this year.
Stephanie Ross, editorial manager at ActionAid, said: "It has been five years since we last revised the look and content of our magazine.
"The ActionAid brand has been updated considerably and we felt it was time to make sure the magazine was still delivering what readers wanted."
Action will initially go out to 180,000 supporters, with the number set to increase for further issues. It will publish in February, June and October.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire