Bond star Daniel Craig made into ice lolly
LONDON - Del Monte has created a limited edition ice lolly in the shape of James Bond star Daniel Craig to celebrate the first National Ice Cream Week, which starts today.
The ice lolly is a sculpture of Craig in the scene where he emerges from the sea in 'Casino Royale'. It comes in blueberry, pomegranate and cranberry flavours.
Del Monte created the ice lolly after Craig was voted "Britain's Coolest Smoothie" in a poll of over 1000 women across the UK.
He beat actors Jude Law and Hugh Grant, as well as singer Tom Jones.
Matt O'Connor, Del Monte spokesman, said: "Daniel Craig topped our poll of Britain's coolest celebrities and thanks to our Del Monte lolly replica he is officially immortalised as super smooth and licensed to chill."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Research Director (Pharma & Healthcare) Trace £80000 - £110000 Per Annum + potential Equity, London
- Senior Client Strategist PFJ £45000 - £50000 per annum + + 15% bonus, London
- Category Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Account Manager ATL Soho Creative Agency Twist Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, West End