Bond star Daniel Craig made into ice lolly
LONDON - Del Monte has created a limited edition ice lolly in the shape of James Bond star Daniel Craig to celebrate the first National Ice Cream Week, which starts today.
The ice lolly is a sculpture of Craig in the scene where he emerges from the sea in 'Casino Royale'. It comes in blueberry, pomegranate and cranberry flavours.
Del Monte created the ice lolly after Craig was voted "Britain's Coolest Smoothie" in a poll of over 1000 women across the UK.
He beat actors Jude Law and Hugh Grant, as well as singer Tom Jones.
Matt O'Connor, Del Monte spokesman, said: "Daniel Craig topped our poll of Britain's coolest celebrities and thanks to our Del Monte lolly replica he is officially immortalised as super smooth and licensed to chill."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)