Rawls wins retail 'guardian' project in the City
LONDON - Retail design consultancy Rawls has won a project to oversee the design of the retail elements of new City of London development One New Change.
Located next to St Paul's Cathedral and being developed by Land Securities, One New Change will host offices and shops over seven stories.
Rawls has been appointed to ensure that the retail elements of the development work with and enhance the vision of the architect, Jean Nouvel.
The company, which has worked on other retail projects such as Bristol's Cabot Circus, will also set the store design standards and guide the delivery of the retail streetscapes.
Adam Rawls, founder and managing director of Rawls, said: "One New Change is an extraordinary project with illustrious surroundings and Jean Nouvel has created an uncompromisingly contemporary structure which is not only a worthy neighbour for Wren's masterpiece, but actually enhances the views of the cathedral itself.
"It requires an exceptionally creative team to set and manage the stunningly different approach that high-end retailers will take to further enhance this iconic building."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland