Marketing Society CRM award goes to More Th>n
LONDON - Insurer More Th>n won the Customer Relationship Marketing prize at the Marketing Society Golden Jubilee Awards last night for an initiative that improved retention rates.
More Th>n's marketing director Pete Markey was also recognised as Marketer of the Year.
The insurer's CRM programme was born out of its desire to maintain a two-way dialogue with customers and drive increased profitability by placing emphasis on service and satisfaction.
It decided to offer every customer a named contact within the customer service team who would deal day-to-day with their requests and could be reached on a personal direct line and email address.
Implementing the Personal Customer Manager programme required training staff and re-engineering its customer communications plan.
After a pilot programme delivered double-digit improvements to retention rates, Personal Customer Manager programme was made part of More Th>n's core offering.
More than 1.3m customers were told about the Personal Customer Manager programme through an email and direct mail campaign inviting them to register.
More Th>n later placed it at the heart of its 'More is...' brand campaign by advertising the service on TV in a bid to attract new business.
Stephens Francis Whitson, the insurer's below the line agency, shared the win with its client.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)