Marketing Society CRM award goes to More Th>n
LONDON - Insurer More Th>n won the Customer Relationship Marketing prize at the Marketing Society Golden Jubilee Awards last night for an initiative that improved retention rates.
More Th>n's marketing director Pete Markey was also recognised as Marketer of the Year.
The insurer's CRM programme was born out of its desire to maintain a two-way dialogue with customers and drive increased profitability by placing emphasis on service and satisfaction.
It decided to offer every customer a named contact within the customer service team who would deal day-to-day with their requests and could be reached on a personal direct line and email address.
Implementing the Personal Customer Manager programme required training staff and re-engineering its customer communications plan.
After a pilot programme delivered double-digit improvements to retention rates, Personal Customer Manager programme was made part of More Th>n's core offering.
More than 1.3m customers were told about the Personal Customer Manager programme through an email and direct mail campaign inviting them to register.
More Th>n later placed it at the heart of its 'More is...' brand campaign by advertising the service on TV in a bid to attract new business.
Stephens Francis Whitson, the insurer's below the line agency, shared the win with its client.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £20000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PPC Executive Barclay Meade £26000 - £33000 per annum, Woking
- Brand Marketing Manager Network Marketing £35000 - £42000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £15 - £17.50 per hour, London