De-construct appoints Paul Glossop as director of business development
LONDON - De-construct, part of the Aegis-owned Isobar network, has strengthened its senior team with the appointment of Paul Glossop as director of business development.
Glossop will work alongside managing directors' Stuart Walker and Dan Douglas to grow new business while delivering additional revenue through existing client relationships, which include the likes of Adidas and Panasonic.
He was most recently at Cake where he was head of digital. Prior to that he launched a start-up called Bio and worked at Glue London and CRM agency Brierley & Partners.
He has worked on brands including HMV, V Festival, Motorola, Air New Zealand and Bayer Health Care.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1