De-construct appoints Paul Glossop as director of business development
LONDON - De-construct, part of the Aegis-owned Isobar network, has strengthened its senior team with the appointment of Paul Glossop as director of business development.
Glossop will work alongside managing directors' Stuart Walker and Dan Douglas to grow new business while delivering additional revenue through existing client relationships, which include the likes of Adidas and Panasonic.
He was most recently at Cake where he was head of digital. Prior to that he launched a start-up called Bio and worked at Glue London and CRM agency Brierley & Partners.
He has worked on brands including HMV, V Festival, Motorola, Air New Zealand and Bayer Health Care.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London