De-construct appoints Paul Glossop as director of business development
LONDON - De-construct, part of the Aegis-owned Isobar network, has strengthened its senior team with the appointment of Paul Glossop as director of business development.
Glossop will work alongside managing directors' Stuart Walker and Dan Douglas to grow new business while delivering additional revenue through existing client relationships, which include the likes of Adidas and Panasonic.
He was most recently at Cake where he was head of digital. Prior to that he launched a start-up called Bio and worked at Glue London and CRM agency Brierley & Partners.
He has worked on brands including HMV, V Festival, Motorola, Air New Zealand and Bayer Health Care.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire