Millward Brown launches new business structure in Europe
LONDON - Millward Brown has launched a new structure for its Europe business, which will merge the UK/Ireland and Continental Europe regions.
The new region will be managed by a team of partners and while each will have accountability for a specific practice area they will share overall responsibility for Millward Brown's European business.
The UK and Ireland will be managed by Tim Wragg, European director and managing director, who has been appointed to the board with immediate effect alongside six other directors.
Millward Brown said that the reorganisation is designed to put everyone, including senior management, closer to clients, to build stronger local businesses and to create a more adaptable business.
The six other board appointments are:
- Cath Booth, European director and client officer.
- Elizabeth Brownhill, European director and chief financial officer.
- Juan Ferrer-Vidal, European director and managing director, Southern Europe.
- Krzysztof Kruszewski, European director and managing director, Central and Eastern Europe.
- Janet Ogundele, European director and talent officer.
- Jan Oostveen, European director and managing director, North Western Europe.
Eileen Campbell, CEO of Millward Brown, said: "I am very excited about our new approach to the European business.
"It strikes the right balance between building teams that are locally responsive to our clients' needs, while also delivering access for all to the many resources housed throughout our European businesses. It means that our business structure is more closely aligned with that of our clients."
Under the new structure the Southern European Region will consist of Portugal, Spain and
Italy; the North Western European Region will consist of France, Germany, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria and Sweden; while the Central and Eastern European Region will consist of Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Project Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester
- Managing Partner / Client Services Director David Thatcher Recruitment £80-95k, Bristol