Start Creative expands from Hong Kong to Beijing
LONDON - Start Creative has opened an office in Beijing, five months after opening its first Asian office in Hong Kong.
The office will initially focus on business development and client services and will help the agency find work from mainland clients.
Jonathan Cummings, managing director of Start Creative Hong Kong, said: "Since opening in Hong Kong, it has been clear that there are many opportunities for us in mainland China and to explore these further we need to have a presence on the ground."
To head the new office Start Creative has hired Tori Liu, who previously worked for Creative Connexions, a consultancy specialising in promoting UK creativity in China.
The agency has already worked on a project in China, having designed a flagship Adidas store which opened last year in Beijing, working with its partner agency, environments specialist JudgeGill.
Start Creative is headquartered in the UK and also has offices in Dubai and Mumbai.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus , City of London
- Digital Communications / Engagement Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus , City of London
- Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + bens, London