Experian CheetahMail expands with Auckland office
AUCKLAND - Experian CheetahMail has expanded its Asia-Pacific operations with a new office opening in New Zealand.
The email marketing company said the new office had been opened to meet rising demand for more sophisticated and personalised digital marketing campaigns.
It adds to locations in the US, the UK, France, Spain, Ireland and the Netherlands.
The office will be overseen by John Merakovsky, director of Experian CheetahMail Asia-Pacific. He was previously general manager of Experian CheetahMail Australia.
Merakovsky said: "Our ability to deliver permission-based e-mails across the globe in more than 40 local languages provides a significant advantage to many of the brands we work with."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London