Experian CheetahMail expands with Auckland office
AUCKLAND - Experian CheetahMail has expanded its Asia-Pacific operations with a new office opening in New Zealand.
The email marketing company said the new office had been opened to meet rising demand for more sophisticated and personalised digital marketing campaigns.
It adds to locations in the US, the UK, France, Spain, Ireland and the Netherlands.
The office will be overseen by John Merakovsky, director of Experian CheetahMail Asia-Pacific. He was previously general manager of Experian CheetahMail Australia.
Merakovsky said: "Our ability to deliver permission-based e-mails across the globe in more than 40 local languages provides a significant advantage to many of the brands we work with."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £90 - £100 per day, South West England
- Paid Search Manager Â– Leading Automotive Client-Up to £37k SYLEX Recruitment £27000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Creative Recruitment £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London