Dimmock joins corporate ID experts on Identity Forum
LONDON - Dan Dimmock, the corporate branding expert, has been named as one of the contributors to Identity Forum.
The forum promotes the use of corporate identity as a business tool and brings together thinking from leading consultants.
It is edited by Tony Spaeth and other contributors include Joel Portugal, former vice-chairman of Landor Associates, and Brian Collins, chief creative officer of Collins.
Spaeth said: "Dan brings a genuine passion for corporate branding to the Identity Forum informed by senior-level experience working with a number of the world's best-regarded branding agencies, on both sides of the Atlantic."
Dimmock has worked for clients including Action for Children, Havas Media, Reuters, Smith & Nephew and Wyeth.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London