Dimmock joins corporate ID experts on Identity Forum
LONDON - Dan Dimmock, the corporate branding expert, has been named as one of the contributors to Identity Forum.
The forum promotes the use of corporate identity as a business tool and brings together thinking from leading consultants.
It is edited by Tony Spaeth and other contributors include Joel Portugal, former vice-chairman of Landor Associates, and Brian Collins, chief creative officer of Collins.
Spaeth said: "Dan brings a genuine passion for corporate branding to the Identity Forum informed by senior-level experience working with a number of the world's best-regarded branding agencies, on both sides of the Atlantic."
Dimmock has worked for clients including Action for Children, Havas Media, Reuters, Smith & Nephew and Wyeth.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region