Multiyork runs summer sale campaign through WFCA
LONDON - Sofa maker Multiyork is running a campaign to promote its summer sale, created by WFCA.
The campaign includes press ads, point-of-sale materials in all 60 Multiyork stores, and direct mail, including catalogues, which will be sent to existing and potential customers.
It promotes Multiyork discounting sofas, dining furniture and accessories by up to 40% and was created by Linda Holland, creative director at WFCA.
The ads will run in titles including the magazines in the Saturday editions of the Daily Telegraph and The Times. Media buying is through Walker Media.
Separately, WFCA has named Keira Lloyd as new business and marketing director. She joins from WDMP having previously worked at TBWA\Manchester and Momentum Worldwide.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Research Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Middlesex
- Digital Account Manager Live Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Wolverhampton