Multiyork runs summer sale campaign through WFCA
LONDON - Sofa maker Multiyork is running a campaign to promote its summer sale, created by WFCA.
The campaign includes press ads, point-of-sale materials in all 60 Multiyork stores, and direct mail, including catalogues, which will be sent to existing and potential customers.
It promotes Multiyork discounting sofas, dining furniture and accessories by up to 40% and was created by Linda Holland, creative director at WFCA.
The ads will run in titles including the magazines in the Saturday editions of the Daily Telegraph and The Times. Media buying is through Walker Media.
Separately, WFCA has named Keira Lloyd as new business and marketing director. She joins from WDMP having previously worked at TBWA\Manchester and Momentum Worldwide.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall