Multiyork runs summer sale campaign through WFCA
LONDON - Sofa maker Multiyork is running a campaign to promote its summer sale, created by WFCA.
The campaign includes press ads, point-of-sale materials in all 60 Multiyork stores, and direct mail, including catalogues, which will be sent to existing and potential customers.
It promotes Multiyork discounting sofas, dining furniture and accessories by up to 40% and was created by Linda Holland, creative director at WFCA.
The ads will run in titles including the magazines in the Saturday editions of the Daily Telegraph and The Times. Media buying is through Walker Media.
Separately, WFCA has named Keira Lloyd as new business and marketing director. She joins from WDMP having previously worked at TBWA\Manchester and Momentum Worldwide.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland