Etihad launches microsite with 3D system to showcase services
LONDON - Etihad Airways has launched a microsite to showcase the airline's services in an interactive 3D format.
The 3D system, called "Experience Etihad", gives users a unique look into three aircraft cabins, as well as the airline's airport lounges and limo and coach services.
It also features a detailed demonstration of Etihad's recently-launched first class suite.
The microsite also includes video interviews with Etihad Airways' onboard food and beverage managers.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways' chief commercial officer, said: "The Etihad Airways website has quickly become a key destination for customers to book and check-in for flights and we are now delighted to enhance the site further with the launch of the 'Experience Etihad' micro-site.
"It is one of the most comprehensive and detailed online facilities in the industry and offers customers a unique insight into our world-class product and services.
"It will enable us to demonstrate, using the most advanced digital technology, exactly how Etihad has risen so quickly to become one of the world's leading airlines."
The site, developed by digital agency LBi, is currently available to use in three language options -- English, French and German, with Arabic to follow soon.
Laurent Ezekiel, global client services director at LBi, said: "LBi used skills and talent from across its network for the 'Experience Etihad' project, including teams in London and Copenhagen.
"We are delighted with the final micro-site and look forward to receiving the feedback from Etihad and its customers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London