Etihad launches microsite with 3D system to showcase services
LONDON - Etihad Airways has launched a microsite to showcase the airline's services in an interactive 3D format.
The 3D system, called "Experience Etihad", gives users a unique look into three aircraft cabins, as well as the airline's airport lounges and limo and coach services.
It also features a detailed demonstration of Etihad's recently-launched first class suite.
The microsite also includes video interviews with Etihad Airways' onboard food and beverage managers.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways' chief commercial officer, said: "The Etihad Airways website has quickly become a key destination for customers to book and check-in for flights and we are now delighted to enhance the site further with the launch of the 'Experience Etihad' micro-site.
"It is one of the most comprehensive and detailed online facilities in the industry and offers customers a unique insight into our world-class product and services.
"It will enable us to demonstrate, using the most advanced digital technology, exactly how Etihad has risen so quickly to become one of the world's leading airlines."
The site, developed by digital agency LBi, is currently available to use in three language options -- English, French and German, with Arabic to follow soon.
Laurent Ezekiel, global client services director at LBi, said: "LBi used skills and talent from across its network for the 'Experience Etihad' project, including teams in London and Copenhagen.
"We are delighted with the final micro-site and look forward to receiving the feedback from Etihad and its customers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager: Experiential for Urban Sports / Streetwear Brand Rocket Recruitment £34,000 - 38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Account / Client Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Southwark, London (Greater)
- Web Content Executive/SEO - Great Client-side Opportunity! ADLIB up to £30K, Dorset
- Digital Project Manager - Creative Content-Driven Agency ADLIB £30k - £35k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol