Gap appoints Crispin Porter to holiday campaign
NEW YORK - Gap is reported to be close to appointing Crispin Porter & Bogusky to handle its key holiday advertising campaign, which has previously featured the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker.
If reports are correct the appointment would follow Cripsin Porter's $200m Gap Inc account win last year.
The holiday campaign has been handled by Gap's agency of record Laird & Partners, which was appointed in 2002.
At the time it was only the second agency to be appointed by Gap in its history.
It is not the first time that Crispin Porter has worked on the Gap brand -- in December 2004 it was tapped by the clothes giant to help the store reach more men.
Last year Gap restructured its European marketing and design department as it aligned its marketing strategy globally in the face of a consumer slowdown.
It said it planned to leverage its global products from the US.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham