Gap appoints Crispin Porter to holiday campaign
NEW YORK - Gap is reported to be close to appointing Crispin Porter & Bogusky to handle its key holiday advertising campaign, which has previously featured the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker.
If reports are correct the appointment would follow Cripsin Porter's $200m Gap Inc account win last year.
The holiday campaign has been handled by Gap's agency of record Laird & Partners, which was appointed in 2002.
At the time it was only the second agency to be appointed by Gap in its history.
It is not the first time that Crispin Porter has worked on the Gap brand -- in December 2004 it was tapped by the clothes giant to help the store reach more men.
Last year Gap restructured its European marketing and design department as it aligned its marketing strategy globally in the face of a consumer slowdown.
It said it planned to leverage its global products from the US.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London