Gap appoints Crispin Porter to holiday campaign
NEW YORK - Gap is reported to be close to appointing Crispin Porter & Bogusky to handle its key holiday advertising campaign, which has previously featured the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker.
If reports are correct the appointment would follow Cripsin Porter's $200m Gap Inc account win last year.
The holiday campaign has been handled by Gap's agency of record Laird & Partners, which was appointed in 2002.
At the time it was only the second agency to be appointed by Gap in its history.
It is not the first time that Crispin Porter has worked on the Gap brand -- in December 2004 it was tapped by the clothes giant to help the store reach more men.
Last year Gap restructured its European marketing and design department as it aligned its marketing strategy globally in the face of a consumer slowdown.
It said it planned to leverage its global products from the US.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes