Acxiom launches online lead generation service
LONDON - Acxiom UK has launched an online lead generation service called Acxiom InfoBase-X Intelligent Leads that is designed to help marketers identify top performing leads.
InfoBase-X Intelligent Leads allows marketers to identify relevant leads in real time and manage online acquisition campaigns, improving marketing effectiveness and return on investment.
The service uses a customer information database to recognise each lead and then applies a segmentation tool that discriminates between leads and identifies which should be targeted for the campaign.
Finally, the data is hygiene tested to counter lead fraud. The entire process is conducted online, instantly.
Nick Martin, managing director at Acxiom UK, said: "A large proportion of online prospects fall outside of the correct target market, and are therefore destined to clog up the sales funnel and increase call centre costs unnecessarily.
"However, the other 50% represent great new business potential. The challenge for marketers is to identify which half is valuable for their campaign."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Senior Marketing / Customer Development Manager PSD Group Up to £60K + discretionary bonus, London
- Account Director (part-time) Beyond The Book £40000-£55000 pro-rata, Bedfordshire