Acxiom launches online lead generation service
LONDON - Acxiom UK has launched an online lead generation service called Acxiom InfoBase-X Intelligent Leads that is designed to help marketers identify top performing leads.
InfoBase-X Intelligent Leads allows marketers to identify relevant leads in real time and manage online acquisition campaigns, improving marketing effectiveness and return on investment.
The service uses a customer information database to recognise each lead and then applies a segmentation tool that discriminates between leads and identifies which should be targeted for the campaign.
Finally, the data is hygiene tested to counter lead fraud. The entire process is conducted online, instantly.
Nick Martin, managing director at Acxiom UK, said: "A large proportion of online prospects fall outside of the correct target market, and are therefore destined to clog up the sales funnel and increase call centre costs unnecessarily.
"However, the other 50% represent great new business potential. The challenge for marketers is to identify which half is valuable for their campaign."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford