Digitas hires Tribal DDB's Beringer for international role
LONDON - Digitas is reported to have appointed Tribal DDB's global chief strategy officer Stephan Beringer to oversee non-US operations, replacing former Digitas Global chief executive Alan Rutherford.
Contacted for comment about the US reports, a UK-based Digitas executive denied any knowledge of the appointment and referred calls to the company's US media relations department.
Beringer was in a meeting this morning and could not be reached for comment.
The reports claim Beringer has been hired as president of Digitas Global and will oversee non-US operations from London.
A similar role was performed by Rutherford, who quit at the beginning of this month after two years.
Digitas has put out a statement that said it has hired a chief growth officer for the US and changed the responsibilities of global chief marketing officer Seth Solomons.
The changes have been made by worldwide chief executive Laura Lang.
Liz Ross, the former president of US operations at Tribal DDB, has joined in the chief growth officer role, taking a responsibility previously handled by Solomons.
Solomons has been handed responsbilities for new business, strategy and analytics, media, technology and corporate communications.
In addition he will partner with global chief creative officer Mark Beeching "to drive seamless integration and talent resourcing within Digitas".
Lang said: "Seth has played a vital role in this agency's success in recent years. And Liz is a top-tier talent in this marketplace."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London