Cancer Research UK relaunches JoinTheFight.org.uk
LONDON - Cancer Research UK has relaunched JoinTheFight.org.uk in support of its 'Join the fight for women's survival' breast cancer awareness campaign.
The microsite is the result of a collaboration between digital agency Bluhalo and Cancer Research UK's internal development team.
JoinTheFight.org.uk has an improved user experience that Cancer Research UK hopes will increase traffic levels and in turn boost funds raised.
The site also supports a variety of on and offline promotional activity for the campaign.
Cancer Research UK appointed Bluhalo in January and the agency has worked on a number of other projects for the charity, including the production of a microsite and digital advertising assets for the 'Race for Life' campaign.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London