Cancer Research UK relaunches JoinTheFight.org.uk
LONDON - Cancer Research UK has relaunched JoinTheFight.org.uk in support of its 'Join the fight for women's survival' breast cancer awareness campaign.
The microsite is the result of a collaboration between digital agency Bluhalo and Cancer Research UK's internal development team.
JoinTheFight.org.uk has an improved user experience that Cancer Research UK hopes will increase traffic levels and in turn boost funds raised.
The site also supports a variety of on and offline promotional activity for the campaign.
Cancer Research UK appointed Bluhalo in January and the agency has worked on a number of other projects for the charity, including the production of a microsite and digital advertising assets for the 'Race for Life' campaign.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London