Noble rejoins TMW as digital creative director
LONDON - Tullo Marshall Warren has rehired Graeme Noble -- 14 months after he left the company to take up the post of interactive creative director at Kitcatt Nohr.
Noble first joined TMW in 2000 and spent seven years with the company as creative group head before leaving to joing Kitcatt Nohr, where he worked on a number of accounts including Lexus, Gap Clothing and WWF.
He returns to TMW -- part of the Creston Group of companies -- as digital creative director.
Noble has been hired following the merging of the company's online and offline marketing teams.
He will be working alongside head of creative, Mark Reddick, and will report to joint executive creative directors Gareth James and Daren Kay.
Noble said: "The agency has moved away from the traditional DM agency set up, to a more integrated creative department, with the creative team working alongside strategy and innovation to deliver media neutral solutions for our clients."
Chris Freeland, managing director of TMW, said: "We are always looking for people who can significantly contribute to the creative process, who have a panoramic view of the marketing mix and understand the benefits of integrated marketing solutions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex