Noble rejoins TMW as digital creative director
LONDON - Tullo Marshall Warren has rehired Graeme Noble -- 14 months after he left the company to take up the post of interactive creative director at Kitcatt Nohr.
Noble first joined TMW in 2000 and spent seven years with the company as creative group head before leaving to joing Kitcatt Nohr, where he worked on a number of accounts including Lexus, Gap Clothing and WWF.
He returns to TMW -- part of the Creston Group of companies -- as digital creative director.
Noble has been hired following the merging of the company's online and offline marketing teams.
He will be working alongside head of creative, Mark Reddick, and will report to joint executive creative directors Gareth James and Daren Kay.
Noble said: "The agency has moved away from the traditional DM agency set up, to a more integrated creative department, with the creative team working alongside strategy and innovation to deliver media neutral solutions for our clients."
Chris Freeland, managing director of TMW, said: "We are always looking for people who can significantly contribute to the creative process, who have a panoramic view of the marketing mix and understand the benefits of integrated marketing solutions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire