Noble rejoins TMW as digital creative director
LONDON - Tullo Marshall Warren has rehired Graeme Noble -- 14 months after he left the company to take up the post of interactive creative director at Kitcatt Nohr.
Noble first joined TMW in 2000 and spent seven years with the company as creative group head before leaving to joing Kitcatt Nohr, where he worked on a number of accounts including Lexus, Gap Clothing and WWF.
He returns to TMW -- part of the Creston Group of companies -- as digital creative director.
Noble has been hired following the merging of the company's online and offline marketing teams.
He will be working alongside head of creative, Mark Reddick, and will report to joint executive creative directors Gareth James and Daren Kay.
Noble said: "The agency has moved away from the traditional DM agency set up, to a more integrated creative department, with the creative team working alongside strategy and innovation to deliver media neutral solutions for our clients."
Chris Freeland, managing director of TMW, said: "We are always looking for people who can significantly contribute to the creative process, who have a panoramic view of the marketing mix and understand the benefits of integrated marketing solutions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1