Targetbase Claydon Heeley appoints head of analytics
LONDON - Targetbase Claydon Heeley has hired Angela Livingstone from Archibald Ingall Stretton as its head of analytics.
Livingstone was head of data planning at AIS and worked with clients including O2, Abbey, EDF Energy, M&S Money and Vodafone.
Her new job will involve bringing together the insight of Targetbase Claydon Heeley with the technology of its US parent Targetbase.
Steve Grout, UK chief executive of Targetbase Claydon Heeley, said: "I am delighted to have Angela on board, her data experience is second to none.
"Her enthusiasm for data and belief that an idea is only as effective as the insight behind it, perfectly matches TBCH's ambitions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East