Targetbase Claydon Heeley appoints head of analytics
LONDON - Targetbase Claydon Heeley has hired Angela Livingstone from Archibald Ingall Stretton as its head of analytics.
Livingstone was head of data planning at AIS and worked with clients including O2, Abbey, EDF Energy, M&S Money and Vodafone.
Her new job will involve bringing together the insight of Targetbase Claydon Heeley with the technology of its US parent Targetbase.
Steve Grout, UK chief executive of Targetbase Claydon Heeley, said: "I am delighted to have Angela on board, her data experience is second to none.
"Her enthusiasm for data and belief that an idea is only as effective as the insight behind it, perfectly matches TBCH's ambitions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire