Targetbase Claydon Heeley appoints head of analytics
LONDON - Targetbase Claydon Heeley has hired Angela Livingstone from Archibald Ingall Stretton as its head of analytics.
Livingstone was head of data planning at AIS and worked with clients including O2, Abbey, EDF Energy, M&S Money and Vodafone.
Her new job will involve bringing together the insight of Targetbase Claydon Heeley with the technology of its US parent Targetbase.
Steve Grout, UK chief executive of Targetbase Claydon Heeley, said: "I am delighted to have Angela on board, her data experience is second to none.
"Her enthusiasm for data and belief that an idea is only as effective as the insight behind it, perfectly matches TBCH's ambitions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire