Targetbase Claydon Heeley appoints head of analytics
LONDON - Targetbase Claydon Heeley has hired Angela Livingstone from Archibald Ingall Stretton as its head of analytics.
Livingstone was head of data planning at AIS and worked with clients including O2, Abbey, EDF Energy, M&S Money and Vodafone.
Her new job will involve bringing together the insight of Targetbase Claydon Heeley with the technology of its US parent Targetbase.
Steve Grout, UK chief executive of Targetbase Claydon Heeley, said: "I am delighted to have Angela on board, her data experience is second to none.
"Her enthusiasm for data and belief that an idea is only as effective as the insight behind it, perfectly matches TBCH's ambitions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)