Lightspeed promotes Kellman to senior vice-president
LONDON - Lightspeed Research has promoted Sophia Kellman, director of talent for Europe the Middle East and Africa, to senior vice-president.
In her new role at the online global research provider, Kellman will continue to work in talent, and has been charged with building a robust talent infrastructure, working directly below president and global CEO David Day.
Kellman is now responsible for oversight of talent for the business -- including a staff of direct and indirect reports in The Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
Kellman will also play a key role during the integration of Lightspeed Research with owner Kantar Group's similar online panel business, TNS 6th Dimension.
Prior to joining Lightspeed Research, Kellman was the group HR director at Seven Publishing Group and a member of their executive board.
Day said: "Although Sophia has been with Lightspeed Research for a short period of time, she has impressed us all with her professionalism and expertise.
"I am confident she will fill the role of SVP, talent with her usual dedication and enthusiasm."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London