Barrhead Travel turns to online lead generation
LONDON - Barrhead Travel, one of the UK's largest independent travel companies, has started using Attinger Jack to build its prospect database.
The company, which owns websites including Flightsdirect.com, has begun allocating spend to online lead generation having previously focused solely on organic and paid search marketing.
Jacqueline Dobson, managing director at Barrhead, said the decision was made after "excellent" results in a test campaign using Attinger Jack's lead generation rewards website for an over-40s audience, Activeyou.co.uk.
The leads will build the company's prospect database and be used in its email marketing campaigns.
London-based Attinger Jack launched Active You in early 2009.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London