Barrhead Travel turns to online lead generation
LONDON - Barrhead Travel, one of the UK's largest independent travel companies, has started using Attinger Jack to build its prospect database.
The company, which owns websites including Flightsdirect.com, has begun allocating spend to online lead generation having previously focused solely on organic and paid search marketing.
Jacqueline Dobson, managing director at Barrhead, said the decision was made after "excellent" results in a test campaign using Attinger Jack's lead generation rewards website for an over-40s audience, Activeyou.co.uk.
The leads will build the company's prospect database and be used in its email marketing campaigns.
London-based Attinger Jack launched Active You in early 2009.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire