Barrhead Travel turns to online lead generation
LONDON - Barrhead Travel, one of the UK's largest independent travel companies, has started using Attinger Jack to build its prospect database.
The company, which owns websites including Flightsdirect.com, has begun allocating spend to online lead generation having previously focused solely on organic and paid search marketing.
Jacqueline Dobson, managing director at Barrhead, said the decision was made after "excellent" results in a test campaign using Attinger Jack's lead generation rewards website for an over-40s audience, Activeyou.co.uk.
The leads will build the company's prospect database and be used in its email marketing campaigns.
London-based Attinger Jack launched Active You in early 2009.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Head Of Marketing Strategy Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + benefits, London
- Marketing Administrator Online Resourcing £competitive; excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex