EMI promotes Boyle to consumer insight role
LONDON - Entertainment giant EMI Music has promoted David Boyle to the position of vice president of consumer insight and validation in its global digital marketing team.
Boyle, who joined EMI last year as vice president of commercial development for its catalog division, will work with research companies and third-party digital partners as well as EMI staff to design and apply new research capabilities.
He will be based in London, but will work across the global business.
Prior to joining EMI, Boyle worked for Tesco and as a political consult at Catalist and for the UK Labour Party. He was also a senior research analyst at Philanthropy Capital and worked for LEK Consulting in London and Boston.
Cory Ondrejka, who was recently appointed as executive vice president of digital marketing, said that Boyle was one of a number of senior digital executive appointments within EMI's central and regional marketing teams.
He said: "We've built a network of central and regional digital experts who are developing new ways to monetize the music our artists create, building new capabilities and getting and sharing insights about what kinds of music products and services today’s consumers are looking for."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1