EMI promotes Boyle to consumer insight role
LONDON - Entertainment giant EMI Music has promoted David Boyle to the position of vice president of consumer insight and validation in its global digital marketing team.
Boyle, who joined EMI last year as vice president of commercial development for its catalog division, will work with research companies and third-party digital partners as well as EMI staff to design and apply new research capabilities.
He will be based in London, but will work across the global business.
Prior to joining EMI, Boyle worked for Tesco and as a political consult at Catalist and for the UK Labour Party. He was also a senior research analyst at Philanthropy Capital and worked for LEK Consulting in London and Boston.
Cory Ondrejka, who was recently appointed as executive vice president of digital marketing, said that Boyle was one of a number of senior digital executive appointments within EMI's central and regional marketing teams.
He said: "We've built a network of central and regional digital experts who are developing new ways to monetize the music our artists create, building new capabilities and getting and sharing insights about what kinds of music products and services today’s consumers are looking for."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London