LinkedIn launches Custom Company Profiles for business
LONDON - LinkedIn has launched a platform for companies to enhance their appeal to prospective candidates by providing a branded company profile, with targeted and interactive content.
LinkedIn's Custom Company Profiles allows brands to set up their own profile page, which provides an overview of the business, as well as insight from current employees and recruitment agencies.
The profile pages show who on LinkedIn is working at the company, including new hires and recent promotions, with a list of current openings.
There are links to news stories, an interactive stock graph, annual revenue take and company size.
Under a new Careers tab, companies are also able to upload a custom video to welcome potential recruits or "showcase corporate culture", and polls can be embedded from the main LinkedIn website.
Candidates can view the Careers content in its own page, which provides a unique URL and additional space for messaging.
They can also access the content through a visible module on the company page that highlights key content.
Candidates can be targeted based on industry, seniority, job function and geography.
For example, engineers could see content specific to them, while sales professionals would see a different message.
Prasad Gune, director of corporate solutions products at LinkedIn, said: "Custom Company Profiles enable companies and other organizations to enhance their recruiting branding and create a targeted experience for prospective candidates on LinkedIn.
"Using Custom Company Profiles, a company can provide a rich, multimedia overview of careers offered, through a variety of modules including recruitment messaging, employee/recruiter spotlights, jobs, polls and videos."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London