Synovate appoints Gareth Jones as research manager
LONDON - Synovate has appointed Millward Brown's Gareth Jones as research manager working within the UK technology sector.
Jones will be part of the telecoms research team at the Aegis-owned group, working on global communications tracking and campaign evaluation projects for a brand in this sector.
He joins Synovate from WPP's Millward Brown where he worked as a senior account executive in the UK and Spain.
While based in Madrid, Jones worked closely with a major soft drinks manufacturer, co-ordinating campaign optimisation across Europe, setting up integrated marketing communications tracking in Spain, and developing cross-media analyses.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East