Synovate appoints Gareth Jones as research manager
LONDON - Synovate has appointed Millward Brown's Gareth Jones as research manager working within the UK technology sector.
Jones will be part of the telecoms research team at the Aegis-owned group, working on global communications tracking and campaign evaluation projects for a brand in this sector.
He joins Synovate from WPP's Millward Brown where he worked as a senior account executive in the UK and Spain.
While based in Madrid, Jones worked closely with a major soft drinks manufacturer, co-ordinating campaign optimisation across Europe, setting up integrated marketing communications tracking in Spain, and developing cross-media analyses.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton