Synovate appoints Gareth Jones as research manager
LONDON - Synovate has appointed Millward Brown's Gareth Jones as research manager working within the UK technology sector.
Jones will be part of the telecoms research team at the Aegis-owned group, working on global communications tracking and campaign evaluation projects for a brand in this sector.
He joins Synovate from WPP's Millward Brown where he worked as a senior account executive in the UK and Spain.
While based in Madrid, Jones worked closely with a major soft drinks manufacturer, co-ordinating campaign optimisation across Europe, setting up integrated marketing communications tracking in Spain, and developing cross-media analyses.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Tamworth
- Planning Director Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Frontend Developer Pitch Consultants £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bolton