PSP Rare wins TDA Teach magazine contract
LONDON - Customer publishing agency PSP Rare has won a pitch to produce a new version of Teach magazine for the Training & Development Agency for Schools, which has merged two previously separate titles.
The initial two-year contract, with two one-year extensions, will involve PSP Rare producing three issues a year, with work beginning immediately on the first magazine scheduled for October.
TDA, which is responsible for the training and development of the school workforce, tendered the new contract after electing to merge two separate titles, previously targeted at teacher trainees and former teachers returning to the profession, into one overall publication, Teach.
The new Teach magazine will remain at the heart of TDA's drive to attract new trainees and former teachers back into teaching. It will deliver lively content on the key education issues of the day, together with practical information, inspirational case study experiences and teacher profiles.
The traditional subscription magazine will be supported by an online version and a regular e-bulletin campaign to trail news stories and promote TDA initiatives to would-be teachers.
PSP Rare recently boosted its multimedia offer with its acquisition of PR and digital agency, Stan.
Marc Bates, TDA account director at PSP Rare, said: "We have been producing magazines for TDA since 2003 and have developed a great understanding of the client's recruitment objectives and the important role that Teach plays in that process.
"We are therefore delighted to have secured this new contract and to have the opportunity to combine our traditional contract publishing expertise with the latest digital marketing techniques."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London