PSP Rare wins TDA Teach magazine contract
LONDON - Customer publishing agency PSP Rare has won a pitch to produce a new version of Teach magazine for the Training & Development Agency for Schools, which has merged two previously separate titles.
The initial two-year contract, with two one-year extensions, will involve PSP Rare producing three issues a year, with work beginning immediately on the first magazine scheduled for October.
TDA, which is responsible for the training and development of the school workforce, tendered the new contract after electing to merge two separate titles, previously targeted at teacher trainees and former teachers returning to the profession, into one overall publication, Teach.
The new Teach magazine will remain at the heart of TDA's drive to attract new trainees and former teachers back into teaching. It will deliver lively content on the key education issues of the day, together with practical information, inspirational case study experiences and teacher profiles.
The traditional subscription magazine will be supported by an online version and a regular e-bulletin campaign to trail news stories and promote TDA initiatives to would-be teachers.
PSP Rare recently boosted its multimedia offer with its acquisition of PR and digital agency, Stan.
Marc Bates, TDA account director at PSP Rare, said: "We have been producing magazines for TDA since 2003 and have developed a great understanding of the client's recruitment objectives and the important role that Teach plays in that process.
"We are therefore delighted to have secured this new contract and to have the opportunity to combine our traditional contract publishing expertise with the latest digital marketing techniques."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- Creative Digital Director Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PR Account Executive Brand Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum + depending on experience, Ely
- Marketing and PR Executive Stopgap £24000 per annum, London
- Senior Motion Graphics Designer - Creative agency - London Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum + bupa, gym, bonus, London
- Account Director/ Senior Account Manager (Premium Automotive Account) Copeland Select up to £45,000 + benefits , M4 Corridor/ Thames Valley