Best Western launches reward scheme
LONDON - Hotel group Best Western GB has launched a loyalty scheme devised by Collinson Latitude that enables hotel guests to earn points with hundreds of online retailers, including Marks & Spencer, Boots and Waterstone's.
Entitled Shop for Rewards, the rewards programme lets Best Western customers accrue points through transactions made with participating e-commerce sites.
The points can then be redeemed against overnight stays at over 4,000 hotels around the world or, via Best Western's Travel Card, against the price of products and services, such as theatre vouchers, shopping vouchers, car rentals and charity donations.
Collinson Latitude has powered the scheme using its online reward technology RewardAll, which taps into the affiliate marketing specialist's partnerships with thousands of global retailers.
RewardAll can be integrated into a company's IT infrastructure and website to add to an existing loyalty scheme by creating a direct link between a brand and retailer.
Tim Wade, Best Western GB's head of marketing, said: "This new platform will ensure that our guests receive even more value, and it provides a point of difference for our guests.
"We are keen to offer additional value for our guests as we believe this builds longstanding loyalty and [gives] yet another reason to stay at a Best Western hotel."
James Berry, Collinson Latitude's product director, said: "RewardAll is a great example of how brands can add value to their economic loyalty programmes and increase retention.
"It is especially important in the current economic climate for businesses to offer customers the opportunity to gain additional value, whilst generating a new revenue stream."
Best Western GB is part of Best Western International, a group of independently hotels run under the Best Western banner.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London