Continental Airlines ties up with London arts festival
LONDON - Continental Airlines has agreed a headline sponsorship deal with a 10-night dance and music festival at the Tower of London next month to promote its business class service to New York.
The Tower Festival sponsorship was negotiated by SMG Plus, Starcom MediaVest Group's sponsorship division, with promoters Harvey Goldsmith and AEG Live.
The festival takes place from September 10 to 20 and includes acts such as Nigel Kennedy and Lesley Garrett.
Continental's presence at the event will consist of New York-themed entertainment and spaces including a VIP bar and an art gallery.
The strategy includes advertorials on Classic FM starting on Monday August 10, encouraging listeners to go online for the opportunity to win VIP tickets to the festival.
At the festival itself, Continental will offer guests several opportunities to win round-trip BusinessFirst tickets to New York.
Mark Bergsrud, senior vice-president of marketing programmes at Continental Airlines, said: "The historic London setting offers us the perfect environment to talk more directly to our core customers about our London Heathrow to New York service, which was increased last year."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London