Continental Airlines ties up with London arts festival
LONDON - Continental Airlines has agreed a headline sponsorship deal with a 10-night dance and music festival at the Tower of London next month to promote its business class service to New York.
The Tower Festival sponsorship was negotiated by SMG Plus, Starcom MediaVest Group's sponsorship division, with promoters Harvey Goldsmith and AEG Live.
The festival takes place from September 10 to 20 and includes acts such as Nigel Kennedy and Lesley Garrett.
Continental's presence at the event will consist of New York-themed entertainment and spaces including a VIP bar and an art gallery.
The strategy includes advertorials on Classic FM starting on Monday August 10, encouraging listeners to go online for the opportunity to win VIP tickets to the festival.
At the festival itself, Continental will offer guests several opportunities to win round-trip BusinessFirst tickets to New York.
Mark Bergsrud, senior vice-president of marketing programmes at Continental Airlines, said: "The historic London setting offers us the perfect environment to talk more directly to our core customers about our London Heathrow to New York service, which was increased last year."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London