Continental Airlines ties up with London arts festival
LONDON - Continental Airlines has agreed a headline sponsorship deal with a 10-night dance and music festival at the Tower of London next month to promote its business class service to New York.
The Tower Festival sponsorship was negotiated by SMG Plus, Starcom MediaVest Group's sponsorship division, with promoters Harvey Goldsmith and AEG Live.
The festival takes place from September 10 to 20 and includes acts such as Nigel Kennedy and Lesley Garrett.
Continental's presence at the event will consist of New York-themed entertainment and spaces including a VIP bar and an art gallery.
The strategy includes advertorials on Classic FM starting on Monday August 10, encouraging listeners to go online for the opportunity to win VIP tickets to the festival.
At the festival itself, Continental will offer guests several opportunities to win round-trip BusinessFirst tickets to New York.
Mark Bergsrud, senior vice-president of marketing programmes at Continental Airlines, said: "The historic London setting offers us the perfect environment to talk more directly to our core customers about our London Heathrow to New York service, which was increased last year."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region