Castrol kicks off football-themed B2B campaign
LONDON - Castrol, the BP-owned company, is today launching a 12-month business-to-business campaign around its sponsorship of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
The campaign, which is aimed at BP and Castrol customers, will be the company's first sponsorship-based B2B campaign and the first time it has used social media in its B2B marketing.
Castrol is using its "more than just oil" theme via a dedicated online presence, PR and special events all aimed at its B2B audience, specifically those in its Aviation, Industrial, Marine and Energy business sectors, all in the context of football.
Oakwood Media Group has been retained as design consultants handling all creative and digital work, and Torque PR is handling media relations, content generation and event management.
The campaign will communicate business performance and product benefits via a performance-based online football game, competitions, industry news updates and a social networking presence, all accessed via its B2B web portals.
Football-themed customer events will also be arranged at trade shows and conferences around the world, with key football figures such as Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger acting as brand ambassadors.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London