Castrol kicks off football-themed B2B campaign
LONDON - Castrol, the BP-owned company, is today launching a 12-month business-to-business campaign around its sponsorship of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
The campaign, which is aimed at BP and Castrol customers, will be the company's first sponsorship-based B2B campaign and the first time it has used social media in its B2B marketing.
Castrol is using its "more than just oil" theme via a dedicated online presence, PR and special events all aimed at its B2B audience, specifically those in its Aviation, Industrial, Marine and Energy business sectors, all in the context of football.
Oakwood Media Group has been retained as design consultants handling all creative and digital work, and Torque PR is handling media relations, content generation and event management.
The campaign will communicate business performance and product benefits via a performance-based online football game, competitions, industry news updates and a social networking presence, all accessed via its B2B web portals.
Football-themed customer events will also be arranged at trade shows and conferences around the world, with key football figures such as Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger acting as brand ambassadors.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London