Zurich targets business travellers with experiential campaign
LONDON - Zurich, the financial services company, has today started running experiential activity at Heathrow and Frankfurt airports to support the launch of its new global security alert application for Blackberry users.
The campaign will promote Nomadz, which is available exclusively on Blackberry Smartphones and provides timely and relevant medical, health and security alert information to prevent business travellers running into unavoidable problems.
The alerts are based on a wide range of governmental and key travel advisory sources and data unique to Zurich.
The experiential campaign, which will offer consumers a 60-day trial of the system, will give passers-by the chance to experience an animated version of the Nomadz service run on surrounding screens. It is being handled by Publicis Worldwide.
Zurich already has a series of HelpPoints stands in Heathrow and Frankfurt airports which opened in November 2008 to promote the company's wider services, and this short-term campaign will be an extension of that.
The HelpPoint stands have proved a success to date, with staff responding to 120,000 requests for assistance from customers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East