Word-of-mouth trade body appoints Molly Flatt as first president
LONDON - Molly Flatt, a word-of-mouth "evangelist" at marketing agency 1000heads, has been appointed president of Wom UK, an organisation set up to represent the word-of-mouth marketing industry.
Wom UK, which counts brands, creative agencies, research firms and data specialists among its members, was set up with the aim of replicating the success of the USA's Womma organisation, with which it will collaborate.
Members include Nielsen, Edelman, the IPA, Unilever, Royal Mail and The Guardian.
Flatt becomes Wom's first president and will be responsible for promoting word-of-mouth best practice, ethical guidelines, developments and methodologies to agencies and clients.
She will front Wom-hosted events and represent the industry at marketing events.
Flatt said: "On a personal level, I'm massively excited about helping make Wom UK an inspiring and active place for Wom practitioners and clients to share, educate and engage their knowledge, developments and case studies to ensure the Wom industry is visible, valued and continually innovating."
The first meeting of the new Wom council will take place today (August 18).
1000heads recently won a brief from Cancer Research UK to boost levels of advocacy.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London