HP targets healthcare professionals with wristbands
LONDON - HP is targeting healthcare professionals with a direct mail pack rolling out today that includes a personalised patient's wristband as it promotes its medical-related printing and imaging products.
The integrated campaign has been created by Publicis Dialog and includes a mailout asking recipients: "What's good for saving costs, saving time, and saving lives?"
Inside the envelope, the pack reads: "HP Imaging and Printing solutions. Just what the doctor ordered." Recipients are directed towards a campaign landing page. The wristband is personalised with the recipient's details and tipped on the outside of the pack, to showcase the printing capabilities of the HP Colour LaserJet printer range.
Laura Seymour, enterprise and public sector market manager at HP, said: "Publicis Dialog has created a high impact personalised campaign. Healthcare professionals are under tremendous pressure and our solutions can make a real difference to them helping them save costs and improve productivity."
The products promoted by the campaign include document capture, patient identification wristband printing with LaserBand and prescription printing products.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall