HP targets healthcare professionals with wristbands
LONDON - HP is targeting healthcare professionals with a direct mail pack rolling out today that includes a personalised patient's wristband as it promotes its medical-related printing and imaging products.
The integrated campaign has been created by Publicis Dialog and includes a mailout asking recipients: "What's good for saving costs, saving time, and saving lives?"
Inside the envelope, the pack reads: "HP Imaging and Printing solutions. Just what the doctor ordered." Recipients are directed towards a campaign landing page. The wristband is personalised with the recipient's details and tipped on the outside of the pack, to showcase the printing capabilities of the HP Colour LaserJet printer range.
Laura Seymour, enterprise and public sector market manager at HP, said: "Publicis Dialog has created a high impact personalised campaign. Healthcare professionals are under tremendous pressure and our solutions can make a real difference to them helping them save costs and improve productivity."
The products promoted by the campaign include document capture, patient identification wristband printing with LaserBand and prescription printing products.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London