Elmwood launches pale ale Good Cheer Beer
LONDON - Design agency Elmwood has launched its own beer brand called Good Cheer Beer to celebrate its 20th anniversary this week.
The pale ale has been developed in collaboration with beer-maker Roosters and is made with Golden Promise malt and New Zealand hops.
It has been described as a marriage of "upbeat fruitiness" and "moderate bitterness".
Jonathan Sands, chairman of Elmwood, said: "This month Elmwood celebrates its 20th anniversary of the management buyout, which is an achievement we're immensely proud of.
"We know however that it's been a tough time recently for many, and wanted to do something that was going to put a smile back on peoples' faces.
"We're hoping that Good Cheer Beer will help achieve that and will encourage people back to our pubs for good conversation and good cheer."
GCB will be available at 200 pubs throughout the UK for the foreseeable future.
This is the second consumer product that Elmwood has branded itself after the launch of the agency's tea brand -- Make Mine a Builders.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London