Ronald McDonald designer gloves go under the hammer on Twitter
NEW YORK - To celebrate New York Fashion Week, US design team Duckie Brown has unveiled a limited edition Ronald McDonald glove available exclusively on Twitter.
All proceeds from the sale of the gloves, priced at $50 a pair, will go to Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC).
Anyone interested in buying them is asked to tweet @McCafeYourDay, a Twitter account set up by McDonald's to promote its coffee range.
The gloves have been inspired by those worn by bicycle messengers, according to the All The Rage blog from the New York Times.
Created in stretch fabric they are available in black, dark grey, light grey, sand, pale pink, and gold.
Duckie Brown was founded in 2001 by Steven Cox and Daniel Silver with the objective to "dress men beautifully".
The duo were nominated in 2007 for Menswear Designer of the Year by the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 +, West London
- Broadcast Planning/Buying Account Manager Lipton Fleming £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital, Web & Marketing Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000.00 per annum, London