Ronald McDonald designer gloves go under the hammer on Twitter
NEW YORK - To celebrate New York Fashion Week, US design team Duckie Brown has unveiled a limited edition Ronald McDonald glove available exclusively on Twitter.
All proceeds from the sale of the gloves, priced at $50 a pair, will go to Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC).
Anyone interested in buying them is asked to tweet @McCafeYourDay, a Twitter account set up by McDonald's to promote its coffee range.
The gloves have been inspired by those worn by bicycle messengers, according to the All The Rage blog from the New York Times.
Created in stretch fabric they are available in black, dark grey, light grey, sand, pale pink, and gold.
Duckie Brown was founded in 2001 by Steven Cox and Daniel Silver with the objective to "dress men beautifully".
The duo were nominated in 2007 for Menswear Designer of the Year by the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London