Tom Blackett joins Siegel+Gale as UK chairman
LONDON - International brand consultancy Siegel+Gale has appointed Tom Blackett, a former group deputy chairman of Interbrand, as chairman of its UK office.
Blackett retired in March 2008 after 25 years with Interbrand. He has been drawn back into business by a former colleague, Fred Burt, who became UK managing director of Siegel+Gale last year.
He will work three to four days per week for Siegel+Gale UK, which has around a dozen London-based staff and works for clients including Qatar telecommunications company Qtel.
Alan Siegel, chairman and founder of the US-headquartered consultancy, said: "There are few people in the world that have Tom's depth of experience in brand matters.
"Tom's thought leadership and expertise are visible in the books he has published, the conferences he has spoken at, and in the High Court, where he is a highly regarded expert witness in disputes involving brands."
Blackett authored the 1997 book 'Trademarks' and has contributed to others such as 'Brand Valuation' and 'Brands and Branding'.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London