Tom Blackett joins Siegel+Gale as UK chairman
LONDON - International brand consultancy Siegel+Gale has appointed Tom Blackett, a former group deputy chairman of Interbrand, as chairman of its UK office.
Blackett retired in March 2008 after 25 years with Interbrand. He has been drawn back into business by a former colleague, Fred Burt, who became UK managing director of Siegel+Gale last year.
He will work three to four days per week for Siegel+Gale UK, which has around a dozen London-based staff and works for clients including Qatar telecommunications company Qtel.
Alan Siegel, chairman and founder of the US-headquartered consultancy, said: "There are few people in the world that have Tom's depth of experience in brand matters.
"Tom's thought leadership and expertise are visible in the books he has published, the conferences he has spoken at, and in the High Court, where he is a highly regarded expert witness in disputes involving brands."
Blackett authored the 1997 book 'Trademarks' and has contributed to others such as 'Brand Valuation' and 'Brands and Branding'.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London