Design Bridge hands Droy and Rodenburg new client roles
LONDON - Design Bridge, has appointed Peter Droy and Rudolf Rodenburg to the roles of client business directors, based at its London office.
Rudolf Rodenburg joins the international branding agency, which has worked for clients including KFC, Carlsberg and Unilever, from The Partners where he was client director for clients such as Imperial Tobacco and Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals.
Peter Droy, who works with Akzo Nobel, Nestlé and Pernod Ricard, joined Design Bridge in 2002 as client manager and was promoted to client director in 2004.
John Morris, managing director of Design Bridge in London, said: "As part of our restructuring earlier in the year, we created the client business director role to reflect our changing client needs and the increasing demand for big brand ideas delivered through multiple consumer touch points."
Founded in 1986, Design Bridge has offices in London, Amsterdam and Singapore, and operates in over 40 different countries worldwide.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Head Of Brand And Comms Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London