Skype appoints agencies for global drive
LONDON - Internet voice and video calls company Skype has hired branding agency Wolff Olins, advertising agency TBWA and direct agency Rapp.
The appointments end a three-month pitch process handled by the AAR, which was contested by other agencies including Euro RSCG, DraftFCB and Interbrand.
Neil Stevens, vice-president and general manager of Skype's consumer business said: "These are exciting times for Skype and it's essential we communicate the Skype experience effectively on a global scale."
Albion, the incumbent on Skype's UK account, will work with Skype until the end of the year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London