Skype appoints agencies for global drive
LONDON - Internet voice and video calls company Skype has hired branding agency Wolff Olins, advertising agency TBWA and direct agency Rapp.
The appointments end a three-month pitch process handled by the AAR, which was contested by other agencies including Euro RSCG, DraftFCB and Interbrand.
Neil Stevens, vice-president and general manager of Skype's consumer business said: "These are exciting times for Skype and it's essential we communicate the Skype experience effectively on a global scale."
Albion, the incumbent on Skype's UK account, will work with Skype until the end of the year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)