Skype appoints agencies for global drive
LONDON - Internet voice and video calls company Skype has hired branding agency Wolff Olins, advertising agency TBWA and direct agency Rapp.
The appointments end a three-month pitch process handled by the AAR, which was contested by other agencies including Euro RSCG, DraftFCB and Interbrand.
Neil Stevens, vice-president and general manager of Skype's consumer business said: "These are exciting times for Skype and it's essential we communicate the Skype experience effectively on a global scale."
Albion, the incumbent on Skype's UK account, will work with Skype until the end of the year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Digital Project Manager Source £40000 - £50000 per annum, London