Skype appoints agencies for global drive
LONDON - Internet voice and video calls company Skype has hired branding agency Wolff Olins, advertising agency TBWA and direct agency Rapp.
The appointments end a three-month pitch process handled by the AAR, which was contested by other agencies including Euro RSCG, DraftFCB and Interbrand.
Neil Stevens, vice-president and general manager of Skype's consumer business said: "These are exciting times for Skype and it's essential we communicate the Skype experience effectively on a global scale."
Albion, the incumbent on Skype's UK account, will work with Skype until the end of the year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)