Estee Lauder offers free social media makeovers
NEW YORK - Estee Lauder is offering women free makeovers and photos to use as their profile pictures on social networking sites.
The cosmetics brand will produce shots women can use for their online profiles on sites such Facebook and LinkedIn at department-store cosmetics counters in the US.
The photos include the Estee Lauder logo in the background.
The promotion, which also includes a 10-day supply of foundation, kicks off on October 16 at Bloomingdale's in New York. It will extend initially to Macy's, Saks and other Bloomingdale's stores in Southern California, Miami and Chicago.
Estee Lauder is also plugging it on its own Facebook fan page, which has more than 27,000 members.
The strategy is aimed at younger women as well as older women who are beginning to embrace social media, according to the company.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham