Estee Lauder offers free social media makeovers
NEW YORK - Estee Lauder is offering women free makeovers and photos to use as their profile pictures on social networking sites.
The cosmetics brand will produce shots women can use for their online profiles on sites such Facebook and LinkedIn at department-store cosmetics counters in the US.
The photos include the Estee Lauder logo in the background.
The promotion, which also includes a 10-day supply of foundation, kicks off on October 16 at Bloomingdale's in New York. It will extend initially to Macy's, Saks and other Bloomingdale's stores in Southern California, Miami and Chicago.
Estee Lauder is also plugging it on its own Facebook fan page, which has more than 27,000 members.
The strategy is aimed at younger women as well as older women who are beginning to embrace social media, according to the company.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London