Arsenal FC launches paid-for iPhone app
LONDON - Arsenal Football Club has launched an iPhone app giving fans access to photo galleries, match highlights and team news.
The £2.99 app has been developed by mobile specialist 2ergo and co-funded by Arsenal sponsors O2.
Other features include player profiles, statistics, links into Arsenal.com, ticket purchasing information and hospitality offers. The app was designed to use Apple's OS3.0 iPhone software.
Speaking about the app, Michael Leavey, general manager of Arsenal Broadband, said: "We wanted to create a quality fan experience that extended beyond the stands at the Emirates Stadium and reaches across the world.
"With more than 50 million supporters worldwide developing an app was the next logical step in providing them with the best possible experience so they can stay at the heart of what's happening and live the club's highs and lows with their team."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Partnerships Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus , London