Arsenal FC launches paid-for iPhone app
LONDON - Arsenal Football Club has launched an iPhone app giving fans access to photo galleries, match highlights and team news.
The £2.99 app has been developed by mobile specialist 2ergo and co-funded by Arsenal sponsors O2.
Other features include player profiles, statistics, links into Arsenal.com, ticket purchasing information and hospitality offers. The app was designed to use Apple's OS3.0 iPhone software.
Speaking about the app, Michael Leavey, general manager of Arsenal Broadband, said: "We wanted to create a quality fan experience that extended beyond the stands at the Emirates Stadium and reaches across the world.
"With more than 50 million supporters worldwide developing an app was the next logical step in providing them with the best possible experience so they can stay at the heart of what's happening and live the club's highs and lows with their team."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street