Essence designs Shine event website for Cancer Research UK
LONDON - Digital agency Essence has designed and built a website for Cancer Research UK to support its night-time walking event in Manchester.
Shine, a walking marathon in Manchester, is set to take place on 17 April 2010.
It is now supported by a new website that provides users with information about the event and allows them to sign up and become participants.
The website, built on Essence's content management system, also provides users with fundraising advice leading up to the day.
Event participants will be given the opportunity to select an area of work or a cancer to fundraise for.
Richard Mooney, head of design and build at Essence, said: "This was a great project for us to be involved in and a great challenge for our team.
"The design ensures the idea of selecting an area of work to fundraise for is introduced in a simple way when the visitor first lands on the site, and then provides them with an easy way to navigate through and assess their options and enter the event without introducing confusion."
Essence redesigned and rebuilt a fundraising website for Cancer Research UK earlier this year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London