Essence designs Shine event website for Cancer Research UK
LONDON - Digital agency Essence has designed and built a website for Cancer Research UK to support its night-time walking event in Manchester.
Shine, a walking marathon in Manchester, is set to take place on 17 April 2010.
It is now supported by a new website that provides users with information about the event and allows them to sign up and become participants.
The website, built on Essence's content management system, also provides users with fundraising advice leading up to the day.
Event participants will be given the opportunity to select an area of work or a cancer to fundraise for.
Richard Mooney, head of design and build at Essence, said: "This was a great project for us to be involved in and a great challenge for our team.
"The design ensures the idea of selecting an area of work to fundraise for is introduced in a simple way when the visitor first lands on the site, and then provides them with an easy way to navigate through and assess their options and enter the event without introducing confusion."
Essence redesigned and rebuilt a fundraising website for Cancer Research UK earlier this year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London