Mead joins i-level in new business role
LONDON - I-level Group has hired Natalie Mead as group marketing and new business director.
Mead will be responsible for marketing and new business for both i-level, the digital agency, and Generator Consulting, the online business effectiveness and consumer insight consultancy.
She is a former marketing director of MSN and has over 18 years' experience in the consumer technology sector, more than 10 of which were in online services.
Mead said: "I'm thrilled to be joining i-level Group. I-level is a great brand and has been a market-leader since I first worked with them back in 1999 and Generator Consulting has a fantastic offer with real potential.
"The people are inspiring and I am looking forward to being part of a growing and innovative business, and taking them to the next level."
Mead will report to Stephen Rust, chief executive of i-level Group.
Rust said: "I'm delighted that Natalie will help us in building our strategic marketing and leading our new business efforts; she worked with i-level in our early years in both her roles at MSN and Microsoft and her vast experience will accelerate our plans to develop the business further."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London