Mead joins i-level in new business role
LONDON - I-level Group has hired Natalie Mead as group marketing and new business director.
Mead will be responsible for marketing and new business for both i-level, the digital agency, and Generator Consulting, the online business effectiveness and consumer insight consultancy.
She is a former marketing director of MSN and has over 18 years' experience in the consumer technology sector, more than 10 of which were in online services.
Mead said: "I'm thrilled to be joining i-level Group. I-level is a great brand and has been a market-leader since I first worked with them back in 1999 and Generator Consulting has a fantastic offer with real potential.
"The people are inspiring and I am looking forward to being part of a growing and innovative business, and taking them to the next level."
Mead will report to Stephen Rust, chief executive of i-level Group.
Rust said: "I'm delighted that Natalie will help us in building our strategic marketing and leading our new business efforts; she worked with i-level in our early years in both her roles at MSN and Microsoft and her vast experience will accelerate our plans to develop the business further."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London